Financial terms and links to important information sources regarding credit and financing.
financing and credit resources
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) – Learn about the government agency that monitors consumer lending practices.
- First Mutual Financial – All SimpleSelect loans are funded and serviced by First Mutual Finance, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Midwest Savings Bank.
- TransUnion – TransUnion is an American company that provides credit information and information management services to approximately 45,000 businesses and approximately 500 million consumers worldwide in 33 countries.
- Your credit score – Learn more about how credit scores are calculated.
- APR – An annual percentage rate (APR) is the annual rate charged for borrowing or earned through an investment, and is expressed as a percentage that represents the actual yearly cost of funds over the term of a loan.
- Fixed Interest Rate – SimpleSelect loans use a fixed rate of interest.
- Installment loan – SimpleSelect Patient Finance uses a closed-end installment loan product. Learn more about how installment loans work.
- SimpleSelect Standard™ loan – SimpleSelect Standard loans have a fixed interest rate of 14.99% for a term of 6 to 60 months. Max loan term may vary by provider.
- SimpleSelect Zero™ loan – SimpleSelect Zero loans are loans have a fixed interest rate of 0%. Loan terms are available in 6, 12, 18 and 24 month increments and may vary by provider.